CentEast organisers accept submissions of both fiction features and feature-length documentaries for theatrical release, which are works-in-progress (films in advanced shooting period and in post-production) or completed films before their premiere.
The existence of visual material is essential. Projects in development will not be accepted.
Only submissions from the following countries can be considered:
Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
• They must not have been presented during any other film festival or market before (apart from co-production events),
• The material for selection purposes must be delivered on time along with all the requested documents,
• The screening material for the final presentation must be delivered according to the requirements,
• The selected projects must be presented by film's representative in person (producer or director).
The organisers cover the cost of flight and accommodation of one representative per project to Warsaw and/or to Moscow.
- The deadline for submissions is Sept 2nd, 2016.
How to Apply
In order to apply please do the following:
2. Send back the completed Submission Form together with film footage for selection purposes, that should be:
• between 1 and 20 minutes, (in case of completed films – the whole material),
• on DVD or via a web link to uploaded material,
• with English subtitles.
The final selection will take place in mid September. From all the submitted projects, the CE organisers will select up to 10 films. The results will be announced on our website.
The producer/delegate of the selected project will have to provide the CE organisers with the footage for final presentation acoording to the given requrements.